Let's Get On The Water Together!Below are the services that we offer
Block Island Day/Night Striper Fishing
Looking for a personal best sized striper? Join Capt. Joe Diorio across Block Island Sound as you make way in style on board the 22ft Bluefin center console to the legendary fishing grounds of Block Island.
False Albacore/ Bonito Fishing Trips
During September through October here in the Northeast, we are able to target False Albacore. These fish have the build of a small tuna and lightning fast speeds.
Ground Fishing Trips
Throughout the season we can offer ground fishing chartered trips where you can target great eating fish such as Fluke, Sea Bass, Porgy, and Blackfishing trips. On these trips you will be riding on the 22ft BlueFin to assure a safe and fast ride to the fishing grounds.
Inshore Striper Fishing
Available in 5 and 7 hour increments, with 3 anglers maximum, these trips are very popular and flexible! You'll be fishing inshore waters inside the Long Island Sound.
Trout Fishing Trips
Looking for an opportunity to learn how to float fish or centerpin for trout while having an opportunity to possibly get a personal best trout here in CT? Let Joe Diorio be the one to teach you and get you on a trout of a lifetime! Joe is now offering guided trout trips on the Farmington River.
More InformationHere is some more details about my trips
A maximum of 3 people is allowed on each charter. Charter rate includes fuel, tackle, bait, and fishing license. Same rates will apply for day or night charters. Your trips are personalized as we will plan the best time of day/night, as well as the best tide conditions to go fishing. We are able to plan these trips out well in advance with the advanced technology of Tide apps. A $100 deposit is required to book your trip, and the remaining balance is due the day of your trip. You will want to make sure that you are on time for your trip. Lastly, if you decide to keep fish from the trip, Joe will be more than happy to fillet your fish for you.
What is provided
- All rods, reels,fishing gear and bait is provided
- Fishing License
- Ziplock bags for any filets you wants to bring home
Things to Bring
- Windbreaker. This will protect you from spray and keep you warm on early morning starts.
- Shorts are great when it is a hot summer day.
- Pants are great when it is a cold morning or evening
- Light weight shirt. Wearing a shirt will protect your arms and shoulders from sunburn. Linen is perfect for keeping the heat away from your skin.
- Light colored clothing. This reflects the sun to keep you cool in hot weather.
- Non-skid rubber soled shoes. Sneakers are perfect. Flip flops are not recommended!
- No Black sole shoes. This will help from making marks on the boat.
- Seasickness medication. If you’re prone to seasickness stock up on over the counter remedies before you leave. Bonine® and Dramamine® are particularly effective but should be taken a couple of hours in advance of the trip. It’s always best to avoid combining anti-nausea remedies with coffee. Lastly, avoid having too much to drink the night before if you want to have a puke-free trip!
- Sunscreen. Make sure to get one that protects from both UVA and UVB rays.
- Lip balm. Lip balm with sun protection will stop your lips getting chapped out on the water.
- Hat. Hats with brims provide shade and decrease the risk of sun stroke.
- Polarized sunglasses. These will cut through the glare on the water to give you a better view of your target fish. Sunglasses are a must though!
- Waterproof jacket and rain pants. These are essential if you come across bad weather
- Food/Drink. Bring any food and drink that you wish. A sensible amount of beer or wine is permitted. Please do not show up intoxicated to the charter.